Are you searching for the right career, the career of your dreams, a career you can truly love?
Imagine knowing exactly what you have an innate talent for and how you can translate these insights into a targeted career search that will be personally, professionally and financially rewarding!
Finding the right career coach can help you to not only learn how your values, needs, standards, boundaries, and tolerations impact your job fulfillment, but the right coach will help you define your personal priorities in each of these areas and treasure hunt through your past to find the gems to help you make great decisions going forward.
- Values – Identify what matters on a personal and professional level
- Needs – Uncover the things that drive you and define your uniqueness
- Standards – What you say YES to in life and work contributes to career success
- Boundaries – What you say NO to helps alleviate conditions that can lead to job frustration
- Tolerations – Putting up with people and situations can limit your potential and opportunities for true self-expression.
- Treasure Hunt – Situations and events from the past often provide insights into overlooked or long ignored talents and skills that are both enjoyable and marketable. In this workshop, we examine sources for uncovering this information.
The right coach will also help you create a Career Management Profile, which is a road-map for aligning who you are as individuals, and the things that are important to you in terms of what you do on a professional level.
Do you know what you are truly built to do? If so, we would love to hear about it below!